Priority Enrollment for Spring Semester
1. All classes are open to current families from October 15 – 31. Open enrollment will begin on November 1.
2. To reserve your space for spring semester you need to pay a deposit. Just because you are currently enrolled does not guarantee your space for next semester. Use the drop box for deposits and payments. Unless your address, phone or email has changed you do not need to fill out a form, just see #3.
3. Make checks payable to Berry College and write your class choice and child’s name in the memo portion of your check.
Example: OT Tues. 9:30 Jack
Abbreviations for classes are as follows: Village (V); Our Time (OT); Imagine That! (IT); Young Child (YC); Beyond (BYD); Family Time (FT).
4. Payment options:
$60 deposit with balance due at first class in January.
Pay in full by December 1 – receive $15 discount.
Other payment options are available, just ask.
5. Sibling discounts are 10% of the total. Deduct sibling discount before early bird discounts.
6. If you have home materials from an older sibling to use this semester, you may take another deduction of $40 for Village, Our Time & Imagine That! $15 for Young Child.
7. If you are enrolling more than 2 children, you will need to check with Kathryn about further discounts.
8. Kindermusik classes continue through the week of December 3
The only classes that meet the week of Thanksgiving are Monday classes.
If you have questions about a particular class and your child please talk with your teacher. If you are trying to decide if your child should move to the next level, ask for a handout from your teacher.
PRICES FOR KINDERMUSIK CLASSES
Village - $210– The Rhythm of My Day; Hickory, Dickory, Tickle & Bounce
Our Time - $195 - Fiddle Dee Dee
Imagine That! - $210 - Cities!
Young Child - $220 (continuing student)-$245 (new student)
Beyond - $178
CLASSES BEGIN THE WEEK OF JANUARY 14.
No classes will meet on MLK holiday.
Spring Break dates will be announced later.
5:30 p.m. Imagine That! (ages 3.5 – 5 years) - meets in the music library)
5:45 p.m.Our Time (18 months- 3 years)
6:30 p.m Village (newborns – 18 months).
9: 30 a.m. Our Time
10:15 a.m. Village
3:40 p.m. Young Child, semester 2 (ages 4.5 – 7 years)
4:45 p.m. Young Child, semester 4
9:15 a.m. Village
10:15 a.m. Our Time
10:15 a.m. Our Time
11:00 a.m. Imagine That!
3:45 p.m. Beyond 2
4:15 p.m. Beyond 1
5:15 p.m. Young Child, semester 2
6:30 p.m. Our Time
9:30 a.m. Our Time
10:15 a.m. Imagine That!