Thanks for stopping by A Family Place. I enjoy working with families, and sharing the power of music with them. Kindermusik provides this outlet for me. This blog will allow me to share thoughts and ideas that can help families in their journey.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Free Concert June 24

If you have kids then you know that CARS 2 is due out on Friday June 24. I'm excited about the movie, but this Friday I'm going to a FREE CONCERT by the Eighth Regiment Band at the Rome City Auditorium.
The concert will commemorate the 25th anniversary of the establishment of the local band which has since been a fixture in the arts and history communities.
The band is a recreation of a 19th Century Brass Band, complete with authenticate period instruments.

The concert opens with the Star Spangled Banner at 7:30 p.m. & is free to the public




No comments: