- Ms. Wendy's classes will NOT meet the week of March 28 – 31.
- If you want to make – up a class, you are welcome to attend a different class, but be aware that not all classes will meet the week of March 28. The spring class schedule is listed at the end of this post.
- Summer classes are set & the brochure can be found outside the Kindermusik room & online
- PLEASE DO NOT let your child push the RED, Emergency button in the elevator! Security is getting annoyed! I realize children don't know what they are pushing, just make sure to monitor which button they push.
- Stay with your child as you enter & exit the building. I know kids like to run ahead & hide, but they forget to remain quiet and there are classes & rehearsals taking place. ALSO, the rain will occasionally cause dangerous depressions in the ground next to buildings, so this is for your child's safety as well.
- There are 7 weeks remaining in the spring semester, classes will end the last week of April or first week of May…depending on your teacher.
- The fall class schedule will come out by the first of April, this will allow you to plan ahead.
- Maymester classes begin the week of May 10, many classes will fill early…so make your selection and turn in your registration. $5 discount if you pay by May 1.
Spring 2011 class schedule
classes continue through end of April, first of May
Village (newborn - 18 months)
Monday 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday 10:15 a.m.
Wednesday 9:15 a.m.
Thursday 9:30 a.m.
Our Time (18 months - 3 years)
Monday 5:45 p.m.
Tuesday 9:30 a.m.
Wednesday 10:15 a.m.
Thursday 10:15 a.m.
Thursday 6:30 p.m.
Friday 9:30 a.m.
Imagine That! (ages 3 1/2 - 5)
Monday 5:30 p.m. (music library)
Thursday 11:00 a.m.
Friday 10:15 a.m.
Young Child, semester 2 - green folder
Tuesday 3:40 p.m.
Thursday 5:15 p.m.
Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the warmer temperatures.