Thanks for stopping by A Family Place. I enjoy working with families, and sharing the power of music with them. Kindermusik provides this outlet for me. This blog will allow me to share thoughts and ideas that can help families in their journey.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Fall Break for Kindermusik of Berry College


The weather is lovely, and I hope you are able to get out and enjoy it. With the change of seasons come the various fall breaks. I wish there was consistency between the many school systems, but alas there is not. Kindermusik of Berry College serves families from all over Northwest Georgia and Alabama, so trying to coordinate breaks is impossible.

All that said, here's the schedule:

NO KINDERMUSIK CLASSES OCTOBER 9, 10, 11, 12 or 15.  Classes will meet on Monday October 8 and resume on Tuesday October 16.

No comments: