Thanks for stopping by A Family Place. I enjoy working with families, and sharing the power of music with them. Kindermusik provides this outlet for me. This blog will allow me to share thoughts and ideas that can help families in their journey.

Friday, September 23, 2011

Fall break & a fun video

Kindermusik classes will NOT meet the week of October 3 - 7.  The Coosa Valley Fair happens the week of October 4 - 8, so you may want to make a visit to see the animals & other exhibits. Classes WILL meet during Berry's fall break of October 10 -11, so no parking problems those two days.  

Our Time classes have been enjoying Lukey's Boat. Lots of giggles as we stop our movement on AHA, me boys!  Here is a classic version of the song by a group called Great Big Sea out of Newfoundland.  Enjoy this version complete with lots of Celtic instrumentation - penny whistle, bodhran & fiddles.  This is a new band for me, but I will definitely be adding their music to my playlist!  Hope you enjoy them too.

No comments: